Goofy's ans Mickey's family trees

MIQUEU p.miqueu at orange.fr
Tue Feb 23 11:13:13 CET 2010

Hi everyone!
My name is Adrien Miqueu, I'm 16, I'm French and also keen on Disney
comics!
I'm new on the list, and I don't know if it's the right place to ask this.
I've recently discovered the incredible work on the Duck's genealogy
done by Gilles Maurice (a country fellow!) and I ask myself: why not to
do this with Goofy or Mickey family? So I began some researches in my
own comics collection, and build these trees, (you can have a look at it
here: http://duckburg.over-blog.com/#)
(I also made a Duck family tree, but rather small compared with Gilles'
one). I know that Gilles also made Goofy and Mickey trees, but they've
not been made updated for a long time!
So I ask everybody here, if you could send me characters of Mickey or
Goofy family you've found, it'd be really nice!
I'd need a scan an a short description of the relationship between the
relative and the main character.
Thank you so much!
Look forward to receive your answers!
Best regards