Unidentified Disney comics - a quiz :-) / Boom's comics

Olivier mouse-ducks at orange.fr
Thu Jul 22 16:29:41 CEST 2010

I'm surprised nobody has answered it yet; must be the summer vacations & the
heat.
Without any hint, I knew it was from the story in which Donald wants to
spend his time in bed but keeps being bothered by salesmen-- WDC&S # 83,
August 1947.
Great story !

As for Boom's comics, thank you to all who comment on them: I haven't seen a
single issue yet (no distribution through amazon, unlike Gemstone, makes it
harder & more expensive for me to get those), and I value your input
greatly.

Olivier