Ludwig Family Tree

Olivier mouse-ducks at orange.fr
Fri Apr 8 23:00:09 CEST 2011

Though the images are the property of  Disney, it would have been a nice thing to ask the webmaster (me)
you took the title pictures (Donald selling newspapers & “Daily War Drum” title images) from (http://ob7.free.fr/mice_and_ducks/ )

for permission; I did work some time on those (scanning, rotating, cleaning up) to use them (with full proper credits)

for my main page and “Daily War Drum” section (http://ob7.free.fr/mice_and_ducks/mndframe.html ).

Olivier