the end of the world is near (etc. etc.)

Dave Rawson TheGuy at DRawson.Com
Sun Dec 23 02:28:48 CET 2012

I wrote a Mickey story where he had to push an asteroid just enough to keep
it from hitting earth.  I was trying to plant the seed that blowing up a
similar object could be disastrous and wasn't even necessary.