$crooge Poster

Dan Shane danshane at bellsouth.net
Fri May 18 13:58:08 CEST 2012

BARRY BRANVOLD interposed:

I couldn't get this image as the web site would not allow me in.

and for you English speakers, I found out what olgemalde is, it's a calendar
in German obviously from 1998 and 1999 and Helnwein  is a 64 year old
Austrian artist.

Possibly I am the only one on the list who was confused.

AND I REPLY:

No, I was also ignorant until you boldly made the identification for me.

As to the poster, I have it framed an proudly displayed on my wall.  I
purchased it at Walt Disney World about 20 years ago, but I have no idea who
the artist is. It was found in a bin of Disney character posters that were
sold at standard retail prices, not as limited edition collectibles.  I paid
the going rate, about $6.00.