Gilles: RE: patrusco's and pamela

Arthur Faria Jr. arthurfaria at projesom.com.br
Thu Nov 21 06:01:20 CET 2002

Gilles wrote:

> is it possible to get scans from a brazilian dcmailers from both
patrosco's
> and pamela too for my duck family tree???
> thanks in advance
> superellsworth's page in the making!!!

Sure! Take a look at:

http://www.projesom.com.br/afaria/ancestors/Pamela_Pato.jpg
http://www.projesom.com.br/afaria/ancestors/Patrusco_Pato.jpg

BTW, Patrusco and Pamela Pato aren't relatives of the Duck Family,
so I'm wondering what family tree will you put them in...

Anyway, in Brazil many ducks who appeared in a story got
the surname (or designation) "Pato" (Duck), no matter he/she
is or not a relative of Donald Duck (called "Pato Donald" in
Brazil, which simply means "The duck named Donald" and not
"Donald from the Duck Family")

Actually, just in the last few years the Brazilian editors and
translators start worrying about those translation's incongruences
(or simple lack of surnames)...

Well, there's the case of Daisy *Duck*, who isn't Donald's
relative either, I presume... or is she?!?

-- Arthur.