Brazilian Hiawatha ! ( to Fernando )

Luis Felipe luisfelipepires at uol.com.br
Sat Apr 21 20:56:39 CEST 2001

Harry:
>There are some very good Hiawatha stories from the 1960s. At least *I*
think>they are very good - I grew up with them... 8-)
Fernando:
It sounds interistign...probably this stories was never published outside
Holland, right?And probably, never in Brazil...! :(

Fernando,
How can you say such a thing being a brazilian ? In the 60's ,in brazilian disney
comics, there were a lot of Hiawatha ( Hawita) stories, almost in every issue . I,
myself, grew up with them, too ! And I remember I enjoyed them a lot. We, brazilians,
must be very proud to see that Brazil is a country that has been uninterruptly
issuing Disney Comics since 1950,thanks to Editora Abril, and has been largely
producing them, too, with many good producers, like yourself...  :-)
Um grande abraço,( a great hug!)
luisfelipepires at uol.com.br