CARL BARKS FAN CLUB EUROPEAN TOUR

dennis books comicchar_shop at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 04:51:07 CEST 2007

In a few weeks members of The Carl Barks Fan Club will be leaving the United States for their 2007 European Tour. I will be joining the small group (6-7) in Vienna, Austria on Sept.30. Our primary destination will be the Carl Barks exhibit in KREMS at the Karikaturmuseum.
  Oct 2 Travel to OSLO, Norway, visit corporate headquarters of Edmont Publishing, meet with Barks scholars and fans.
  Oct 5 Travel to EDINBURGH, Scotland
  Oct 9 Depart GLASGOW. Scotland to BERLIN, Germany
  Oct12 Depart BERLIN for LONDON, England.
  Oct 16 Depart for The United States.

  We would welcome the opportunity to meet with any Barks fans or collectors of any kind of Disneyana. I personally would appreciate anyone who would like to share their collection for viewing. Besides Barks i collect animation art and most Disneyana made prior to 1950. Please personally e-mail me if this is of interest to you and maybe we can work out a meeting. If you have any suggestions for a toy store, book shop, exhibition, market or fair to visit in one of our cities we are visiting or nearby please write.  --  Yours truly, Dennis Books...anything for a mouse or a duck