AW: Lots of stuffs to say/ask

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Wed May 28 00:42:34 CEST 2003

Nils from Norway  wrote:
  When I buy my Duck comics, the guy in the store seems to think it's
quite natural. But last week when I bought W.I.T.C.H. and Spider-Man he
said "I bet someone at home are waiting for these." I wish I'd had the
guts to tell him "No, they're for me."
 I once bought sports trousers which had a woman's size label. The woman
at the counter said: "If it won't fit your girlfriend you can return it
and will get a refund!" I wish I had the nerve to answer: "Thanks. I
already tried it on - and it fits perfectly."

And recently I was in the video store and rented "Collateral Damage" and
"Elmo in Slumberland". Both for myself. I watched Elmo first. It was
better :-)

Cord
(who now knows he has women's size 138 - at least in waist)